cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not log in to my Virgin account due to the system not recognising my details and email.

Dilyana
Joining in

I have had that problem for months now and keep receiving bills that I can not manage online cos I am unable to log in or get in touch with someone over the phone or chat.

I have tried to reset the password but it is not recognising my email.

Then I have tried with personal data but it is declining as well not matching my details (BB, account number, and area code)

I have tried to register again however it says I have already an account with this address!

Please could you help me?

3 REPLIES 3

Dilyana
Joining in

I have been on the phone again and the lady gave me a number to call which os not operating. Have anyone managed to go through this line: 0354541111?

Online chat is not helpful either cos I had a link to enter characters from my secret word which would not open at all…

CCFE8BB2-F2EE-4F77-9922-ED82BEB715D2.png

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The number you quote above is incorrect.  It should be 03454541111

However you would be better off waiting for a VM Forum Team to respond here which they will do in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey Dilyana, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

I can see you've spoke to the team about this after this post did they manage to get this resolved for you? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?