Menu
F3rAL
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can not create vm account

It seems like i can not create new account as much as i tried. I had Virgin media before, but it is new connection and it wouldn't let me go past last name account and area number. Can someone please get in touch? Also i have been waiting for my router since 5th it had to be delivered to the shop near me on the 5th

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not create vm account

Hi F3rAL 

Thank you for getting in touch with us via the community. 

Are you able to confirm what happens when you enter the details, is there an error message at all?

Also, have you received any confirmation from Collect+ in regards to your delivery?

Let me know and I will do all I can to assist. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
F3rAL
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As soon as i enter all details, go through I'm not robot thing and press next it refreshes and goes back to the same page with no errors. 

No i have not received any notification from collect + yet, but it had to be delivered 2 days ago

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you please try accessing the page via a different browser for me please?

Are you able to expand on what you mean when you say the equipment had to be delivered two days ago?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
F3rAL
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have tried on my phone, i tried on my pc on 3 different browsers, same thing. 

Due date was 5th of August. I ordered vm services nearly two weeks ago and as i was moving into a new house on 5th i asked for the equipment to be delivered to the shop the same day so i have internet, but i got nothing 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

I have sent you a private message to request a few more details to allow us to be able to look in to this further for you.  The private message should appear when selecting the purple envelope icon on the top right of the page.

Nat
0 Kudos