cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i have a conversation with a staff member of virgin media..pleaaaseeeee

Roz81
Joining in

After my bill being increased by £38 last month, I requested the new lower package which was confirmed with no changes to the package. That's not happened. I have called and gone round in circles with the glitchy app and through various customer service numbers I can find...with no customer service on the end of the phone. I would really really really appreciate a call to my phone to discuss my package or leave virgin Media. Look forward to the call. 

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

QuoteThisRaven
On our wavelength

Call VM.

Ask for the Retentions Department.

Decline their offers and demand to give the 30 days notice.

You will be transferred to the Disconnections Department, where you will be given a good day to stay with VM.

I know the lines are busy but hold on there.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

This forum is not the place for contract renegotiations.

Unless you have already cancelled your a/c VM retentions are not going to call.

QuoteThisRaven
On our wavelength

Call VM.

Ask for the Retentions Department.

Decline their offers and demand to give the 30 days notice.

You will be transferred to the Disconnections Department, where you will be given a good day to stay with VM.

I know the lines are busy but hold on there.

*given a good DEAL

Hey there QuoteThisRaven, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear about this.

On the forums we don't deal with package changes but if you go here you will see some great deals. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

The issue is I'm struggling to have a conversation with a member of staff to make the changes. The lines are all automated and no response on the whatsapp chat. 

Hi @Roz81,

The phone lines will be automated to begin with so you can follow the menu options to join the correct queue to speak with the correct team ASAP, so provided you follow the options most relevant to your query you'll be able to reach a member of the team as soon as they become available.

Our WhatsApp support isn't an immediate response contact channel, but, as it is with the phone lines, a member of the team will respond there to assist you as soon as they become available.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!