Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone get anything from Virgin Customer services?

I've literally spent 2 days just trying to get through to change my services. Nobody wants to accept the call. I'm looking at the Oomph package which includes both TV/BB AND mobile. No matter what I choose, I apparently need to be transferred 'to the right team', which means the phone goes dead. This is after I've picked through the minefield of 'during covid we're busy, go away' options. I've nearly got there with chat, but the bot kicked in twice asking damn fool questions, then throwing me off because my query wasn't important enough. The website just errors for me, the text line is manned by well meaning but utterly useless people who are all very sorry, but you need to ring the number I've tried dozens of times.

Had enough. Was upgrading, but now I'm cancelling. Get the feeling that will be ridiculously hard as well, so I'll just cancel my DD and see what happens

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone get anything from Virgin Customer services?

cancel your DD you will get a debt and black marks on your credit file and the dept collections after you.
We know what will happen

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone get anything from Virgin Customer services?

Hi Andy_Pieman

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade to Oomph package  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, Options 1,1 and 4, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos