Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can I suspend my services due to Covid19?

I have the virgin media TV and broadband bundle in the house I live in Dublin during the college year, Given the circumstances of the pandemic, I have been back home in Cork, with no one living in the house in Dublin, no one using the services I am still paying for.

Is it at all possible to suspend my services until the end of lockdown when I can go back to living in Dublin? The box and router have been plugged out since I left Dublin weeks ago.

Can you help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I suspend my services due to Covid19?

Hello

I am afraid you are asking in the wrong place this forum is for UK customers you can get support at https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I suspend my services due to Covid19?

Hi,

Your best bet is to talk to customer services if you're struggling with getting through to CS and the Live chat is not currently available on the main VM website when signed in, a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time to get back to you. Please note this is for the UK service but not sure if it may be of use to you, it may be worth checking the VM  Ireland site as suggested in a previous reply

Hope this helps
Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to save £50 off your bill by referring a friend? Send me a PM and I'll let you know how!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more