Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Called to cancel but haven’t heard anything since

I called to cancel my WiFi. I was told this was sorted and I would receive a bill for leaving early. I haven’t heard anything since. No confirmation email. No word on weather I have to send the box back. Went onto my account and their doesn’t seem to be any sign I have actually cancelled my WiFi. Now concerned the guy on the phone did not actually cancel it for me. Now can’t get through on the phone again. Bit of a nuisance as I work full time and spent my day off on the phone for it to now possibly not even be cancelled?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Called to cancel but haven’t heard anything since

Hi Bennettjoanne3,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your disconnection, I'm sorry if you're getting a little anxious about whether or not its going ahead. 

So I just want to make sure I'm on the same page as you. You're wanting to completely disconnect your services which is broadband, do you also have TV and telephone added to this?

Thanks,

Megan_L 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I had wanted to cancel my broadband as I’m moving house and it is now under my friends name. So I do want it completely disconnected. I was told this place was done for me but obviously not and I work full time in a hospital so only time I can ring is after work. I rang yesterday and waited for ages to only then get hung up on. This happened twice

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes it was only WiFi no phone etc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming that you want to fully disconnect the services with us Bennettjoanne3.

As you would like the account to be completely closed down in your name you would need to speak directly to out cancellations team.

Unfortunately we are unable to disconnect customers accounts through our community forum page. We appreciate that you are very busy with work but this would be the only way you can get the account closed down.

Our team are open until 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 8am-6pm Saturday.

We understand that you have called and you call was disconnected, this would not have been intentional. Please give our team a call again o 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 again. 

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos