Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable my street status

Hi team,

Is there any good news regarding my street having been cabled, could you please check again with the Build team as you did from your message by Kath_F from 2018 below: 

E7 8AD, [MOD EDIT: REMOVED] Romford Road, London

The team have come back to me to advise the following: I see that this property is part of a large amount in the area that is being investigated for planning at this time. Unfortunately as this is at early stages we’re unable to give a timescale for it going to Build, or even if it will be passed through to them at all. It does not currently form a part of our 2018 or 2019 Build Plans.

Check back in with us in 2020 with this reference: NEX003165 for further updates

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my street status

Hi Tamsarion,

Thanks for posting.

I can appreciate it's been a few years so you'd like to know if there has been any progress with this.

I've sent your details over to our build teams to ask for the latest information. I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update 🙂

Thanks

Melissa 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Tamsarion,

I've heard back from the team and they have said that unfortunately the plans have been cancelled for the time being. This may come back in the next few years but sadly not anytime soon.

Sorry it's not better news.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Melissa, indeed it is very very sad 😞
0 Kudos