Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cable damage in front garden

Hello, 

I called the phone number for reporting damaged cable (0330 333 0444) a week ago, and I got a message with reference number 56198191, but I haven't heard anything back. I was wondering if I can get help with this issue please, as my fiancee and I are working from home and this issue affects our ability to do so.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Martin

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable damage in front garden

Hi MartinDimitrov, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the damaged cable - just to confirm is this internal/external at your property, or out in public?

If you provide a bit more info it will help us establish the best coarse of action.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom,

thanks for the quick reply,

The damage is outside the house in the front garden, so you could say it's in the property, just not inside the house. Hope that makes sense.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK thanks for the confirmation Martin, I'd like to take a further look into this but will need your account details to do so. Please look out for my PM and get back to me when you can.

Tom

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me to let me know things are sorted now Martin - apologies again for the initial frustration.

If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to give us another shout.

Tom