Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street

I'm trying to register for cable my street with the postcode to BD15 0HU but the website crashes everytime I try to register and I can never find out if they've put it through the system, please can you let me know if there are any future plans to get my streey cabled, some other streets in my area have already been cabled (Haworth Road),  they are about a walking distance away

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street

Thank you for your post Alekss_Belskis and welcome to our community.

Once you search your postcode on our checker you can fill out our Cable My Street form which will then let us know to inform you when we start servicing your area. Until our work begins we'd be unable to suggest how long this would take to be started as it depends on the amount of interest in the area and council permissions. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When I fill out the form the website crashes and in my area there is a slow line and there are frequent landline crashes the max speed for my area is 50/16 mbps and if virgin media became an option allot of homes and buisiness would be switching, my recent speed test results are 41/16 mbps for £40 per month and we have the grand option of BT or nothing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update, if the site is having trouble successfully submitting this you can also do so with our sales team if you call on 0800 183 1234, for doing so for a business this would be done through our business team on 0800 052 0800.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos