Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet door open / damaged

Dear Virgin Media,

This is your engineers’ idea of securing a broken cabinet door. I would imagine the man hour cost to repair is a lot less that potential damage to the wires inside by vandalism, not to mention the downtime for your customers. It as been reported to the local council who confirm it is Virgin Media’s responsibility so I hope you can help get it fixed and with a lick of paint too.

cabinet 1511A Apley Castle, Apley, Telford.

Thanks in advance

Glenn

1511A Apley Castle, Telford1511A Apley Castle, Telford

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cabinet door open / damaged

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Glenn

I've passed this onto our team and hopefully we can have someone out to fix this as soon as possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Given the commonality of "duct tape locks" on Virgin Media's cabinets, they obviously see no need to keep vandals out. 

In a way it makes me sad, mainly because of what it says about the young people of today, and their lack of any enterprise or innovation in their vandalism.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It’s not very ‘Banksy’ is it, but then the community here would be just as happy to have the door fixed and an overall coat of paint 😀

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Dear David, any news on the schedule for repair of the cabinet doors?  It is coming up to 3 months after highlighting the issue to Virgin Media.

Thanks

Glenn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi GT77,

Hope you are well.

I am very sorry if the cabinet has not yet been seen to by the team. I appreciate that this was reported some time ago and you're eager to get this patched up.

I will ask the question to the relevant team to see if any updates can be provided.

Regards,

Beth

0 Kudos