forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Mkarl
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

CS is ridiculous

I manage the bills within a shared house. I am moving out shortly on to new pastures. I called CS a few weeks back and over the course of a couple of calls managed to get an email sent to me with a form allowing a current member of the house to take over the account. 

We've filled it in and sent it back. Over a week on and we're still waiting for any form of a reply. Something. Anything.

The chat bot is useless. 

The phones are useless.

There's no apparent email.

What on Earth do Virgin think they're up to? Surely they can't just keep ignoring paying customers... 

Is this an Ofcom matter?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS is ridiculous

@Mkarl wrote:

I manage the bills within a shared house. I am moving out shortly on to new pastures. I called CS a few weeks back and over the course of a couple of calls managed to get an email sent to me with a form allowing a current member of the house to take over the account. 

We've filled it in and sent it back. Over a week on and we're still waiting for any form of a reply. Something. Anything.

The chat bot is useless. 

The phones are useless.

There's no apparent email.

What on Earth do Virgin think they're up to? Surely they can't just keep ignoring paying customers... 

Is this an Ofcom matter?

Unfortunately the Transfer of Responsibility route is no longer available in such circumstances.  Your account will need to be closed and a new account opened by another person in the shared house.

Edited to add I have asked the Forum Team to have a look at this for you to see if anything can be done to ease the process.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mkarl, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry for the delay in response and for the issues you are experiencing with the transfer of responsibility.

I have taken a look from our side and can see you have spoken to the team since your post to us. Currently, we have an adviser looking in to the matter and they will call you back as soon as they have an update. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Nat
Mkarl
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to me. 

I'm not sure whether it was your chase up or the call I finally managed (after being passed to different depts 4x) a good hours listening to your tunes over the phone while on hold. Either way, something got moving - and today I received an email from CS asking for proof of residence (which I had sent in previously so not sure why it's being asked for again). Nonetheless, it *seems* that things are getting looked into now, so thank you kindly, Nat.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mkarl, thanks for the message and we are glad to hear that this is moving forward for you. it looks like the account transfers team have been in touch. Please let us know how it went and if you have now managed to get this transferred? Have you sent over the proof? Chris 

0 Kudos