Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

CONTRACT ENDED BUT IT HASN'T

Just got a letter saying my contract has ended. But it hasn't my full contract ends July 2021 a promotion I have for Sports and Cinema ends January. I'm confused, any increases at this time are difficult to negotiate, and ideally I'd like to keep my package to a minimum cost, I'm disabled and I am shielding and the TV is the only thing that's kept me sane. So I need it. Don't know what I'm going to do when the price goes up January. But I can't even negotiate this until the New Year. But this letter is just so confusing, and I can't get through to sort this out.

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONTRACT ENDED BUT IT HASN'T

Hi cathyjay1,

You can re-negotiate your package at any time, however you will receive the best offers in the 30 days period prior to your discounts ending.

There's nothing to stop calling before then however tos ee what's on offer. It could be that you have a loyalty discount as well as the discount for the Sports and Cinema, and the loyalty discount ends before the other 2 discounts.

When you do decide to re-negotiate you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali