Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CONTACT

How do I ever get hold of anybody at Virgin Media to solve my problems. I've literally spent hours and hours over weeks and weeks trying to get through via the phone numbers they give us.

I have been on hold in total for over 9 hours so far..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY AT VIRGIN MEDIA HELP ME!!!

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONTACT

Hi jslivingstone,

If phoning the best time to call is 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

If you describe your problem/issues we may be able to help on the forums.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My route apparently is VERY old and should be replaced FOC. How do I arrange this?
Thanking you
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again jslivingstone,

I would say it if it ain't broke then don't fixit by getting a replacemnent.

However there is a free hub-swap page which you can try. 

If you get an oops error message then it's probably because you are either on an old package, or you have a discounted offer.

If that's the case then you can call in to ask for a free replacement.  It might be a good idea to ask about a regrade at the same time and try and renegotiate a better deal.

You could send  a text with a description of regrade (or free hub replacmemnt)  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos