Menu
Deb100
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CHARGES

Hi.  After this recent price increase we will be paying over £130 a month for VIP package.  I anyone else paying this much?  Seems really expensive to me.  We're now out of contract.  Is it worth ringing them for a reduction?

Thanks

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CHARGES

'I anyone else paying this much? Seems really expensive to me. We're now out of contract. Is it worth ringing them for a reduction?'

ours is nearly 200 a month. but we do have all the premium channels and racing tv, top internet etc. we won't be phoning them as we don't want to be put under another 18th month contract and intend leaving once the new boxes are rolled out to everyone.

yes you should phone them. you won't get a new customer deal price though. as above too, you will be placed in another contract.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@jamesofmerton wrote:
and intend leaving once the new boxes are rolled out to everyone.

I assume, by "the new boxes" you mean the V360 platform. TiVo/V6 will be around for a while yet....

This is not a migration programme that's going to take a few weeks or even months....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'I assume, by "the new boxes" you mean the V360 platform'

i do indeed. oh i know that. we just don't want to be tied to virgin for 18 months. even as customers for 12 years, sometimes you have to move on and try something else. that opportunity may arrive before the v360 roll out.
0 Kudos