Menu
Sugarbear
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Business account on personal credit file

Good morning

I have a business Virgin media account in my business name but for some reason it is showing up on my personal credit report.

I understand that you may have had to do a credit check through my personal credit to obtain the business account but why is the showing up on my personal credit report?

Please can you help, It is severely messing up my credit having so many accounts on my personal credit report.

How can i get them taken off my personal credit file and just onto my business credit file?

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Business account on personal credit file

Hello

If you have a Virginmedia Business account then you are in the wrong place to make a query as this forum is for residential customers, Virginmedia Business is a different company you will have to contact them https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help-and-advice/get-in-touch/contact-us/

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

if you are a director of the company its pretty normal to credit check the directors of a company

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sugarbear
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The business account is on my personal credit that is my issue. Not the search record 

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Sugarbear 

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having these issues with your business account and credit file. You will need to speak to both Virgin Media Business and your credit file to check this, I'm afraid it's not something we are able to advise on. 

You can reach Virgin Media business on Twitter @vmbusinesshelp 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos