Menu
Cherydaniells
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bt phone line Cord error

I am getting extremely annoyed.  Messaging on all social media.  Charged £30 from my mobile provider to find out the lengthy call was costly and information given to me from many departments I was passed to was incorrect.  I have absolutely rubbish WiFi, problems with tv and my phone line is not working and phone has cable error message.  I can not afford mobile cost to speak to you and you do not answer my messages.  I have been paying for a service that is rubbish and over what I can afford because I can’t get a reply from you.  You have me over a barrel.  My kids are home schooling and I have to continue to pay the bill!  Everyone in my village has problems not just me.  I want to pay less but it’s not easy to do and you make downgrading a package not as easy as upgrading it.  I have told you about my financial difficulty but feel you are quite happy to ignore even though I am years out of contract with old equipment. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bt phone line Cord error

Hey @Cherydaniells,

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your services at the moment.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that there is an issue with congestion in your area logged under reference F008787155  and this fault has an estimated fix date and time of 9th March @ 12:25

This shouldn't be affecting your telephone line though, I have looked into this further and please could you try to call out again from your line and let me know if anything has changed.

Regarding your call into the team, which number did you call into the team on? Our 0345 number is included in most mobile allowances.

If you want to change your package, you would need to speak to the team over text or phone call to get this arranged.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Cherydaniells
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone line still not working.  Service is shocking.  I would appreciate maybe an email to contact as tried the messaging service and to be honest was completely pointless.  When you send a message and the reply is are you still experiencing problems and Keep getting that you feel you might as well hit your head against a brick wall.  

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cherydaniells, I am sorry to hear about the phone line, we have booked an engineer for the following:

Sch Date:  1/03/21 
 Sch Time: 8-12PM   

Chris

0 Kudos