Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Brown Outside Box

Hi all, I used to be a virgin customer but switched some time ago, during the recent weather the cover of the brown outside junction has blown off, does any one know where I can get either just the cover or if that fails a whole new junction box. At present the wires within the box are open to the elements. Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown Outside Box

Hi if you are still a virgin customer then phone and go down the Tv faults route they will send an engineer to replace the cover, if not I doubt virgin will do anything.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply,am not a virgin customer any more so I doubt that they will come but will give it a try. Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Nuddock

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first posts - I am sorry that the cover to the Omni box (brown box) has come off in the recent storms we've been having. 

Do you still have the cover? If so, this is easily reattached with a cable tie.

If not, as you're not a customer any longer with us, we'd not be able to book a technician to come but we can contact the Area Manager to see if anyone is available to pop round and replace it - you would not need to be home for this. 

Pop back with an update if you have the cover or not and we can go from there. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the reply, do not still have the cover as its blown away!!!! It would be helpful if you could ask the area manager if some one could pop round to replace the cover. Would you be able to update me if this is possible? Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nuddock,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Sorry to hear that it's blown away! I will pop you over a private message asking for some details so we can arrange for the area field manager to sort this out 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi have sent you a message with full address details, please can you advise when someone will call if possible? Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nuddock,

Zoie will pick this up as soon as she is back in the office and advise you of the next steps 🙂

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Nuddock,

Thank you for providing me with your details, I have passed them on to the area field manager who will be sending someone to replace the cover for you today. You don't need to be in for this. 

Cheers, 

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie

Thanks for the help re this, please to report someone has been to do the repair a good job well done.

Cheers

0 Kudos