Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broken password reset

annoyeduser2020_0-1586357081739.png

Hi there,

I cannot access my account to reset my password as it comes up with an error on my email when trying to reset the password and a broken website when trying to get the remember my account.  I cannot call as i do not have my password to give on the phone.

can someone from Virgin please support as I am unable to access my acount and have billing issues.

I have seen that my issue is recurring from other users and I have had to create this account as I cannot get support elsewhere from Virgin.

other posts on this issue from others.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Password-reset-broken/td-p/4037771

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Cannot-reset-account-password/td-p/...

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken password reset

I have all the same issues as yourself.

Created this account on VM's advice for support. Their Twitter moderator took 8 days to respond to tell me to text a number I have been texting for 8 days without reply.

Another communications company that can't communicate!

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bump post as others are getting a response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bumping again as still no response from Forum team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is still not fixed, I have been trying to access my account for over 2 weeks now and I am still unable to.  I waited a week for a response by Text as all the forum team here recommend, did not get a reply, text again it registered as a new item, I eventually got a reply, where I was told I would need transferred to another team and I am now waiting on a reply again.

At this rate I will be getting billed again despite having tried continuously for 2 weeks to amend this.  if this is the case I would expect a refund for at least the difference 

0 Kudos