Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

What do you have to do to get back online. Contacted Virgin on Friday at 14.30 and was promised a call back within 4 hours from there technical team, I’m still waiting. Called again at 13..00 today and surprise surprise was told they would call me back within 4 hours today, no explanation given why they did not call me on Friday, when I pushed for an reason the unhelpful Indian gent said what did I want him to do and just hung up. Great service Virgin, I rely on the internet as I’m disabled but clearly your only interested in new customers 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

Hi Carl2159

Thanks for posting, My apologies for the broadband issue.

I can see from checking the system we have a call booked in for you with an engineer this evening. Let me know how the call back goes

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou, yes someone has called me some 75 hours after my first contact, and we will have to wait a further 3 days for someone to come and investigate. Which is a very poor service, I rely heavily on the internet as I’m disabled and now cut off completely from a service I depend on. The call I received was something of nothing which went - have I carried out the resets that the previous person suggested I do, I replied that I had carried out numerous resets and reseated cables, The response from virtual engineer - I would need an engineer to visit. Well worth waiting for this informative call. Not sure that this Einstein moment couldn’t have happened on original call. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'll send you a quick PM now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos