Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

I've recently purchased a contract with virginmedia. The wifi router hasn't arrived even though I got an automated SMS telling me it will arrive on the 22. More importantly I cant register with the account number and area code I got in my email. Every time I try to register I can't get anywhere. I put in the numbers and click register, nothing happens. I want to know when my router is coming and if I'm even getting what I'm paying for. If I can register maybe I can track the parcel?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

Hi @gtjus ,

you can always ring up customer service to find out the progress of your order. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gtjus,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'll be more than happy to assist with the order information and also the online account

I'll PM you now to get some details.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos