cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband with Virgin + O2 Sim card package. No sim delivered

tfthichew
Joining in

Just ordered a broadband + O2 sim package/bundle through a F&F virgin media website. 

Broadband has been delivered however no O2 sim card, no email from O2, I even called them and they said they dont have an order under my name. From reading my contracts that Virgin sent, I am meant to be paying virgin media and O2 separately under 2 different contracts. However I don't actually have any correspondence from O2.

I want to confirm what on earth is going on and If I will be billed by O2 or not, or potentially even worse it gets put on my credit file as non payment - because I dont have any news from O2. 

No customer service representative can sort this out, I've called over 10 times this is the worst customer service loops I've ever been in. 

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tfthichew,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there's some complications with the delivery of an O2 SIM card. I can confirm that this is both dispatched and billed to you by O2, we would only bill you for your Virgin Media services.

When did you last discuss this with the team at O2 and what have they advised? Do you have any documentation at all confirming that the SIM card has been ordered?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

How can you confirm O2 has dispatched the sim without any email confirmation from them whatsoever - or from virgin media regarding the sim.

I called O2 today and they said they dont have an order in the system under my name as per what I said in the post. I only have the order confirmation from virgin media. At this point I am planning to cancel this sim as It's causing me so much distress, but its going to be 14 days soon and I can't even get into contact with anyone to cancel it.

Hi tfthichew,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry for any inconvenience chasing up your O2 Sim is causing, when you order a Volt dealt is is usually done in 2 parts the Media side then the sim, this would be done in 2 separate orders with credit checks done for both, it sounds like the Sim side wasn't completed, I will be more than happy to help and can if needed process this side for you however once ordered it is all done by O2.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.