Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband upgrade

Hello,

When I go to my account it says that I can get a broadband upgrade but when I click on the link I only see upgrades that include adding a tv package or phone, both of which I don't want, and none of them even have faster broadband.

Am I missing something or can I not do the broadband only upgrade(360 to 500Mbps) online.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband upgrade

Hi fezney,

I'm afraid if the broadband regrade doesn't show up in your online account then you need to contact VM.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave,

I'll try one of those, probably will just try giving them a call.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Fezney.

Sadly we're unable to look into package changes over the forum but if you contact the team on the information given above they'll be able to assist.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos