cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband suspended

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , I’m with a billing agency called resooma and billing better and I had trouble with my payment being received due to an error with direct debit being set up. This resulted in me having a late payment which in turn led to my Wi-Fi being suspended yesterday at the request of my billing agency. However I was in contact with them yesterday and they have sent a request to the network provider to have my Wi-Fi turned back onand I was wondering how long this may take? It’s been about 24 hours so far  
Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Loui2003,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're Wi-Fi was restricted due to a billing error with your billing agency.

Can we ask if anything has returned this morning? If it's not, please come back to us and we will investigate this further for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Loui2003,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're Wi-Fi was restricted due to a billing error with your billing agency.

Can we ask if anything has returned this morning? If it's not, please come back to us and we will investigate this further for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 
unfortunately it’s not back on as of yet 

Thanks for coming back to me Loui2003,

So, I can look into this further for you, I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.