Menu
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Broadband is slow and not showing on my account now

Hi, I am on the ultimate oomph bundle and been updated to TV 360 last week. Since yesterday my broadband is running very slow. I should have the M600 broadband as part of my package. When i go to check my account online now it is showing me as having no broadband. Could somebody please look into this as I am not getting the service I paid for, looks like someone has clicked on something they shouldn't have.

Also when I renewed my contract on on 11th November I was told i would receive an Amazon Prime 12 months code send by email up to 14 days later. I did not get this. I then rang up last week and they said they reapplied it to my account and that I should receive it within 5 days and there is still no sign of the code. Could you please look into this also

Kind Regards,

Tiffany Green

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband is slow and not showing on my account now

is anyone able to look into this issue for me. I feel I should be entitled for some kind of compensation with all the issues I am currently having 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi TiffanyGreen97, thanks for the message and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am sorry to hear that the voucher has not been received, do you have any conformation of this? This would be sent to you via email and may be in the junk folder. 

In regards to the package, can you confirm what speeds you are currently getting on a wired connection? Chris 

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

we have still not received this and it has now been chased on the phone 3 times, It is not in spam folder and have been checking for over the last month. I have had to pay for this month of Amazon Prime as the so called voucher has not arrived after being promised so many times. Also our broadband and account issues have not been resolved and we still have not received any updates from anyone. According to the my account section we dont have broadband. Even though we are on the Ultimate Oomph bundle with M600. We are currently getting the  max of  200mb download nut normally less and 15 -20 mb upload this has all happened this the broadband went missing from our account. we were promised update after update with nothing, I am really not happy as over 80% of my services are not running correctly due to the faults i am having on TV360 due to an unfixed software bug. I will be expecting a big chunk of my bill this month to we waived as compensation for lack of services that we haven't had for over a month now. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm if the offer was taken on our website, over the phone or by a price comparison site please? Chris

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The offer was made over the phone when we re-contracted and 12 months of Amazon Prime was included as part of the deal. I have now been told after calling in a further  3 times  that they would re place the voucher order and that the voucher would be emailed out to me with in 72 hours and still no sign

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I will send you a private message to look into this further for you. Chris 

0 Kudos