cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband is expensive

Jonc11
Joining in

I have had 250mb for five month I never got no cheap price on TV £16 then £31 mine has been £49 since day I got it.Altogether my bill is £105.00 a mth Hu mad

Z100 Nyc
3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jonc11 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear you feel this way 😔

Have you checked the breakdown of the bill to see how we've calculated the overall figure? You can do so by accessing your My Virgin Media account here.

Also, have you tried contacting the customer service team to discuss your package price? The best number to call them on is 0345 454 1111, or 150 from a Virgin Media landline or Virgin Mobile. Help and support on changing your package can be found here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Jonc11
Joining in

I have just looked on web on your site I see from January this year to July last month I have paid not exactly but almost there £1360.00 this is crazy wen u advertise £16 4 250mb did I get out NO.You have just said today my bill now is late £107.00 for one month.Doez anyone think I should bin it to say least b £1450.00 in eight month robbers

Z100 Nyc

Hi Jonc11,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. As with all providers we do offer introductory offers to new customers. At the start of all of our customer’s time with us, they would have benefited from such a deal. Once this expires, we'll always do all we can to offer the best existing customer deal available.

You can check the link here https://virg.in/existing for existing customer deals, call our team on 150/0345 454 1111 or use  WhatsApp messaging service on 0730 532 7112, to see what alternative packages deals we have which may suit your needs better.

Kind regards Jodi.