Menu
chris-morris
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband cost

I recently sent a complaint about the price i am paying for my small laptop , nearly £39  C-2201211116  Since sending this i recieved a letter saying it is going up a further £3 pounds . I know i can get it for £25 or cheaper , i feel as if i am being punished for staying loyal .  I did recieve a email saying " To review your package and services in future, we recommend registering or signing in to your My Virgin Media account at virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia and clicking on ‘My upgrades & offers’. " The offers on there were MORE expensive .....but you know that . I cannot contact you by phone ( but from what i read on FB no-one answers anyway ) Please make me a cheaper offer or i am off. I was told on a email to check on virgin media , " my upgrades and offers "  on looking , these " offers " were more costly , but you knew that

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband cost

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, chris-morris,

Changing prices is never an easy decision, which is why, unlike other providers, this is our first cable price change in 18 months. We are currently writing to cable customers to transparently communicate these changes and we will continue to work tirelessly to ensure we deliver for our customers and keep them connected at a time when it has never been more important.

Unfortunately we are not able to negotiate package changes and offers, sales or cancellations within the community forums. However our retentions team is able to help by phone at  0345 454 1111 or by text at 07533051809.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
chris-morris
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband cost

I am not wasting my time , i have read on facebook that you do not get a answer . I am adding to the comments on there of course . £42  just for broadband for my little laptop is a joke . Will look into changing to another company . This is the thanks i get for remaining loyal . You have my details ....just give me a better price .....or say it is not possible and leave . I have no need to phone you . Will keep posting of facebook

0 Kudos