cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Contract

Chiman
Joining in

Originally I signed a contact just for broadband on 22nd August 2023 for 18mths, having done this the accounts dept have gone beserk, and sending me daily e-mails that they will be taking £50.00, or £100.00 every month. I have tried to explain several times after holding on for so long, and every time being told that its sorted.

Friday the 29th September, they cut me off. I spent the whole day trying to sort out, and then was transferred to newcastle, after explaining again, he said he can see the mistake, although I did not ask them to cancell the contract he will connect me, this was at 12.30pm, and talked for 45 minutes. Then at 4pm i was connected.

At 6pm had another e-mail stating they are going to take more money, that didnt seem right. On Saturday I spoke to someone to ask what has happened, but the usual answer. On Sunday 1/10/2023 spoke to someone in Phillipines with this problem, who then transferred me to Glasgow, who I spoke to a Lady, who  cancelled the old contract but issued another one ref:contract information sheet 100149832717 (1/10/2023) to match my original contract dated 22/8/2023. They have sent me a new contract withought a credit adjustment, don't know what's going on. They were supposed to adjust on Monday 2/10/2023, but have heard nothing.

Can someone please help.

Chiman Vyas

As

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Chiman.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with monthly costs and contracts.

Although we are not permitted to change or amend any packages on here.
I'd like to take a look into this for you and see if I can clear this mess up.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L