Menu
gedb2b
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Brick Wall

Since starting with Virgin a few months back I have been plagued with difficulties with the direct debit payments system. Very briefly the first payment was applied for (not from my bank account) and then taken back, the second payment was applied for and paid (again not from my bank account) and a month later is still showing that I have paid. In two phone calls of over an hour each I have tried to explain to the people that the payments are not coming from my bank account and that there is a problem with the DD but it is like a scene with David Walliams because all I am getting is computer says the DD has been set up and payment made I have reached a point now where I have actually paid the amount by debit card because I am scared stiff that they will suddenly realise that the payment was wrong and start chasing me for payment, can anyone advise what I can do next because I am at my wits end, the people on the phone just do not seem to believe me

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brick Wall

Hi there @gedb2b

Thank you so much for your first post to our forums and welcome on board! It's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are having this issue! I'd love to take a look for you so I'm going to send you a PM so we can get this sorted. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen to alert you to a new message. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos