Menu
John905
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bose Bluetooth Speaker Offer

Hello. My Dad had his TV, broadband and phone installation a fortnight ago. His package came with a free Bose bluetooth speaker. However, the installer knew nothing about this offer and we have heard nothing since. Can anyone shed any light on how we go about receiving the speaker?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bose Bluetooth Speaker Offer

Hi John905,

The following link has the FAQ's to VM sign up hardware gifts.  Virgin-media-free-gifts 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John905
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave, that's answered everything.

0 Kudos
John905
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

After waiting 28 days from installation (plus another 10) I contacted the number on the link that Dave supplied. I texted as requested but have not heard anything back after 6 days. If you try and call the number there is a recorded message stating it does not accept voice calls. Has anyone any more suggestions on how I can follow this up?

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi John905
thank you for your post 🙂
I am sorry to hear this and I can look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message and take a look for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos