Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Boardband

• I have ordered virgin media boardband on the 16th October and I received a thanks for choosing us email but that is it. No contract posted to my address or emailed. No message from collect plus about my order which I have asked to be collection on the 30th as there is still an active account in the flat a moved into. This is the second boardband I have ordered this month and the same thing has happened zero help from virgin with both of my orders. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Boardband

Hi DayleMur,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out. I'm really sorry that you're yet to receive further information regarding your order.

As you've received a confirmation email, it's unlikely that the delay is caused by incorrect details on your file. Could you please let me know how you placed this order - online, on the phone etc?

As you've mentioned that there was already an active account, I'm concerned that this is the cause of the delay. If we have an existing customer at a property, this account would need to be closed down before any new orders can be placed. In this scenario, we would try to contact the existing account holder to confirm that they are no longer at the property and arrange a disconnection.

If we are unable to get hold of them, we would need to complete the Goneaway process by submitting your details to our Risk team. They could then book in a 14-day disconnection to allow the existing customer time to get in touch if necessary. Once this disconnection has gone through, we'd be able to install/activate new services for you.

Have you spoken to our support teams since your post?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos