cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blink door bell

charliebig72
Joining in

Hi there, I recently got virgin media and when I ordered I asked for the blink doorbell and Alexa rather than the £75 bill credit. I have recived the doorbell but not the Alexa pod..Is this to follow..??

9 REPLIES 9

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey charliebig72, thanks for joining our help forums and a warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear one of your promo gifts have been delayed, please visit our link here where you can get some help with your gifts and vouchers from us.

We'd love to help, can you please confirm if the deal and this offer had been purchased from the VM website directly and also have you previously reached out to our teams to get updates about this?

We can advise that hardware gifts may take another 14 days to be processed for postage and get delivered apart from the 28 days needed to validate the offer since the time you were installed.

Do let us know if you need more help with the above, glad to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, 

This is the first time I have reached out on this issue as the VM website sends you around in circles and I dont have

the time to sit on hold..!!

The oringinal order was placed on line, Then completed through a sales agent.

Approx order date 02/07.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming this, charliebig72.

We'd be interested to know what date your VM services were installed in the property and also if you received any communication about the Amazon gift or its delivery.

Also, do you have a copy of this deal purchased where the promo gifts are described and was the order placed on our VM webpage or another (3rd party websites such as Uswitch etc)?

Please, let us know of all the above.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Original purchase was via VW website that stated free hardware was 1 x Blink & Amazon Alexia device.

Contacted by VM sales team to complete order.

Contract only states "Free Hardware"

Installation date 11/02/23

Thank you for letting us know this.

If this is the case normally after you've been installed for 30 days and received a first bill we would send the product out which then can take another 30 days to to delivered. 

So by going off the installation date you are still are in the timeframe for it to be delivered, please do keep us updated on  this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi,

Still nothing!!!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi charliebig72 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your hardware gift. I'm going to drop you a private message, so I can run some further checks and assist with this.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope. If you're using a mobile device, you may need to tap your Profile Picture and you should see a "Messages" tab.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi It has been almost 6 months !!! Since the original post...Can somebody please get back to me!!!

Hi Charliebig72 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto this thread 😊.

Sorry to see you have not had an update yet ☹.

I will private message you to have a look into this for you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide