Menu
Treble1
Superfast
Message 1 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Black Friday order missing info

I ordered the Black Friday package last night looking at my email it doesn’t state the £250 credit anywhere is that Normal thanks 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Black Friday order missing info

Hi there @Treble1

Welcome to our Virgin Media family and thanks for popping along to our Community 🙂 

Sorry that there has been any confusion with your new Black Friday offer - we have some crackers available at the moment! Usually the offer will be listed on your confirmation email and contract so I am sorry if it was missing. 

I was able to locate your account from your forum information and I can see that you managed to give us a ring after your post; I do hope that you managed to get this all sorted out! If you still need a helping hand, please do let us know

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Treble1
Superfast
Message 3 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi just Rang was on the phone for an hour but then got cut off any chance you can find out when I will get my Sim card delivered thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, Treble1.

I'll send you a private message to discuss your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Treble1
Superfast
Message 5 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi no sim received yet 

engineer here my landline number port has not Been put through even though I filled everything in beforehand, so annoying now on a temp number I’m thinking I should of just stayed with sky I will be cancelling if it doesn’t improve 

same old virgin and your systems

not a good start 

rant over lol 

0 Kudos
Treble1
Superfast
Message 6 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Still no response virgin really are you still this bad !!!!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the issues that you've been having at the moment

I can tell you that your number port has now been accepted and is ready to port, I can confirm the date via a private message, if the team haven't advised you of this.

Your welcome credit has now been applied to your account and should be visible to you on your online account.

I'm still looking into your sim card delivery as there has been an error on system, that will need to be chased up by the team, I will get back to you once we have a further response

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Treble1
Superfast
Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Ok I can see the welcome credit so that’s sorted 

port is next Wednesday I can see

SIM card should of been here as I’m paying for a separate contract as this wasn’t sorted so that’s infuriating 

so I’m hoping I’m offered some sort of compensation for the late port sky landline  which also has cost me on my old contract as I can’t cancel it yet 

compensate me for the mobile sim as well 

I just can’t understand why things are never done right I remember twice having to deal with Tom mockridges  office due to incompetence on other contracts I really should learn 

I know I’m Moaning but it’s so annoying 

0 Kudos
Treble1
Superfast
Message 9 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Why are you saying you need a credit check for the mobile sim  it’s part of the ultimate oomph package are you lot so incompetent?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I appreciate how frustrating this and we are trying to get this resolved for you.

We need to do a credit check for this because its a mobile product and is subject to a different credit check that we need to go through. Are you happy for us to go through this credit check?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos