Menu
tomscotland
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

“Black Friday” email, £50 offer

Anyone have any info on this? I replied to the offer, received ‘confirmation’ email, then nothing. 
The deal was offering existing customers 200m, Max it TV. 

what’s going on? 

0 Kudos
greyman
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: “Black Friday” email, £50 offer

Maybe check your inbox/junk email for another email, from the webteam, telling you that they need further information and that you should call 0800 0643830 to provide it. The email, does look a little suspicious, as it is rather generic, without an account holder name or specifics about the order, but it does appear to be genuine.

0 Kudos
tomscotland
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The original email does mention my name, but there is no follow up at all, even in junk. 

0 Kudos
greyman
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You might want to start an online chat or telephone call, if you have plenty of time to spare, as the Black Friday offers will probably come to an end today.

Do you have the order registered in your My Virgin Media? Although, I guess that as you have the order confirmation email, you could argue you met the deadline, if they don't get it sorted before the deal expires.
0 Kudos
tomscotland
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tried a phone call, gave up after 35 mins. No record of it in ‘my orders’ either. 
ridiculous, quite frankly. 
I can understand the logistical challenge during these times, but nevertheless the vagueness of the whole thing is very poor. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @tomscotland

Welcome back to our Community - so sorry that you've had some issues with taking out the Black Friday offer we sent you via email. I have located your account from your Forum information and I can see that you have since been in touch with us about this and all looks to have been sorted out

Once again, so sorry that you had some issues with the confirmation email.

Have a good week; stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos