Menu
MikeL63
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Black Friday Upgrade - How long to process ?

I upgraded on line a week ago to one of the Black Friday offers ( I got 3 emails at the same time confirming the upgrade and VM were busy sorting it) . Since then heard nothing and no outstanding orders on my account - does it usually take over week and no updates on progress ? 

0 Kudos
jamieblackford
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Black Friday Upgrade - How long to process ?

I’ve had this same issue, can I ask which deal you upgraded to? I was offered m500 broadband, maxit tv with bt sport and talk weekends for £60 a month in an exclusive email for being a loyal customer. I accepted and received a confirmation email. Nothing after 7 days and when i phoned was told they have no information of my order and it has now expired, and when I was put through to someone else they told me that it was a mistake and shouldn’t be that price for that package.

0 Kudos
MikeL63
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That’s exactly what happened when I phoned , said it was a mistake , offered me the package for loads more (I declined) . 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MikeL63,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Community Forums. I'm very sorry for our delayed response and to hear you had not heard anything back in regards to your online order. The team are a little back logged with orders being made online at the moment, however I would say that this should now have definitely been applied to your account.

Can you please let me know if the order has been added since posting? If not, give me a shout and I can look into your account for you via PM and find out what's going on 🙂

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
MikeL63
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth , 

the upgrade was applied last week (even though on the phone I was told I wasn’t eligible for it) , alls good now thanks 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey MikeL63,

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm pleased to hear it's all been sorted for you. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with from here.

Beth

0 Kudos