Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bills

hi does anyone know if I can be given longer to pay my bills with the pandemic really struggling this mth. But need all my services due to children being autistic and adhd only need a little longer possibly a week 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bills

Hi Twigl8tz,

You could try speaking to the Collections Team 

You might find that you’re going to have difficulty keeping up with your Virgin Media payments if your circumstances have changed. We’re here to support you with that by talking through payment options you can take in order to keep your services.

We have options to help you, depending on what situation you’re in. They can vary from giving you those few extra days to pay your bill, to offering you a reduced service for up to six months so that you can stay with us while paying back what you owe in an affordable way.

If your circumstances mean you can’t take any of our options, then we might have to place our account with one of our trusted agencies who’ll be able to accommodate you making payments over a longer time.

Remember that we’re here to help make payments straightforward for you, and support you with managing your account in difficult times. If you need to talk to us about debt, please get in touch by messaging or calling us using the contact details at the bottom of this page..........

You can call our dedicated Collections team on 0800 052 0360 from any phone. We’re open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 6pm, except for Bank Holidays where we’re open from 8am ‘til 5pm. We’re closed on Sundays.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos