cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Brad12
Joining in

I recently left virgin due to the increase in price at the end of my contract, and the fact it took me countless attempts and hours on the phone to speak to someone about my renewal. I then had an email on 23rd october advising I still owed £22 and this would be taken by direct debit but it didn’t go out (I had enough money in my account so no reason it would’ve bounced). I then received a letter with the amount owed and again could not get through to anyone on the phone or access my online account. The £22 then went out by direct debit yesterday 9th November 2023 and today I’ve had a notification on my ClearScore app that my credit score has dropped due to a missed payment for Virgin. This is totally unacceptable as you didn’t take the payment or make it accessible for me to even contact you and discuss!!! Can some please get in touch with me asap to get this rectified as I don’t see why I should now spend hours on the phone again to try and contact you to resolve this when it’s not my fault!

1 REPLY 1

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Brad12,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your billing. 

I am happy to take a look into this. I will private message you so I can look into this. 

^Martin