Menu
Maddogz2020
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Hi just wondering if I could get my service reinstated with the promise of full payment on the 10th of may as iv just lost my job and need internet for job search and keep up on my universal credit so I don’t lose my benefits too my parents are going to help me pay the outstanding balance but can’t until the 10th but also I can’t go to long without doing my job search and stuff for my benefits otherwise I will get suspended this has really bad time right now sorry for the big message I just need a little help from someone right now thanks in advance

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Billing

Try this link below and contact info at the bottom of that page

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-missed-payment

Maddogz2020
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Billing

• Hi thanks spoke to an agent and set up an extension on payment date so literally just waiting on my service to come back on now thanks for the reply 
Maddogz2020
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connection problem

So think it’s been like over 2 and a half hours since talking to someone about my account and being told they can help by putting a delay on my bill payment and that the internet will be back on within the hour but yet here I am still waiting for it to come back online any info to what I could do please 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problem

Hi @Maddogz2020,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding delaying your payment and reconnecting your services. I am so sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time right now.

Have your services been reconnected yet?

Please let me know! If your internet is still not connected, I will send you a private message so that I can look into this further.

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos