Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Hi, could someone help me with what I'll be charged for my first bill., 

I was sent them quick start pack which didn't work. Took 10 days to get sorted. 

My TV still isn't working now over 14 days.. error code 7400..

Please tell me VM aren't going to have the audacity to charge me the full amount if I've not even had the full use of any of my services 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

your first bill will be 2 months plus any install costs.

VM will charge the full amount but if you have reported the problem when it is fixed you will get a retund for the downtime

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

• How can i report these problems when the only why I can speak to someone is on here. 
  • No one answers the phone webchat or anything like that. 
  • How can a massive media company be so bad at communicating with there customers 😭😭🙈
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Kirbinater77,

You say, "My TV still isn't working now over 14 days.. error code 7400.."

That error code means your set top box hasn't been activated. Have you checked and followed the help pages for tv-error-codes/7400  ?

It may be a problem with the backend systems which they can sometimes rectify over the phone, or they can either send out a replacement box or engineer.

Have you called 0800 953 9500 to activate the box? You will need the box serial number, and your account number and area code.

You could also try contacting  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kirbinater77,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you were having issues with your TV service, I have had a look our end and it looks like we have already helped with this, can you confirm everything is now set up?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

At the moment it's up and running just have a issue with cable running across the floor in my flat but I believe this is getting sorted friday. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Perfect, if it doesn't please let us know and we can certainly help get this resolved.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos