Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Renewed with Virgin approx 2 months ago following  telephone call from Virgin to say my package deal was coming to an end. Was told I could keep on paying the same amount of £109 a month but would have to keep the slower as opposed to the new, quicker broadband speed which is fine for my families needs. However this months bill was extortionate I'm paying £140 just for package with the few extras on top, (films for my children) this month £174. Have been messaging Virgin now for 2 days with no reply.Please can anybody advise/help, thankyou

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hi Jane64,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you have not been able to get through to our team by message. Can you confirm if you kept the same bundle or did you make changes to the bundle when you renewed? If so, then the pricing will be different for your first bill since this is the bill that will show the changes to the bundle, you can find out more here virg.in/1stbill

The second bill should show the monthly rate, as stated in your confirmation email or renewed contract which can be viewed on your online account, virg.in/myVM

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, no changes were made to the bundle and I was told that the bundle would not include Virgins faster wifi which I was not concerned about.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, Jane,

We're you able to view your bundle  via the online account to see what the difference might be virg.in/myVM

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey yes I have the only changes were the rise in price from £108 to £148.99 this month. I had my usual extras, few films which took bill up to £174 this month. It's the rise from £108 to £148 I dont understand especially when I was contacted by Virgin and spent approx 40mins on phone renewing my bundle and ensured the bundle cost would not change 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That does sound strange if there was no change in the package, I'll send you a PM shortly. there should be something showing why there is a difference. 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have been messaging Corey who was supposed to be sending me a PM  concerning my problem with Virgin media. No message as yet so problem continues! How annoying getting really fed up now. If this not sorted I will cancel my direct debit then I will get Virgins attention pretty quick I would imagine.

0 Kudos