Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Hi, I really need to speak to someone regarding my bill and payments. I have tried calling but can't get through due to call centres being closed. I don't mind email communication but can't see an address to send my query. I don't want services restricted as I have paid and spoken with someone regarding this 6days ago however my virgin is not reflecting this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hello hashbrown3uk

Sorry to hear of the billing issue but thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forums. We don't currently use email as a contact method but if you could elaborate on the issue a little further here.

Have you been advised why the services may be restricted? Does your online account reflect the payment being made? It can take up to 24 hours for this to be updated if this was recently.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I paid the amount due on 27/3 via debit card due to my being my paydate and unable to go to work with current situation I was not going to have funds available on direct debit date 8/4. It shows on my account but not off my bill. So when my direct debit bounced back it says my account is outstanding. I managed to speak with an advisor on 8/4 about this and also asked for a change in the date that the direct debit comes out to stop this happening again. So my direct debit should now be 27/4 and monthly thereafter. However when I load up My Virgin it still states I have an outstanding payment. It also says I do not have a direct debit set up. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning hashbrown3uk,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums

Let's look into this for you and get this sorted out for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,