Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Billing

• Do virgin not send bills anymore, I haven’t received one for over a year now so end up with late payment charges every month
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Virgin stopped doing paper bills mainly because you get a slight discount if you have E billing you get an email every month on the same day letting you know what your bill is. My bill is issued every month on the 25th you should have been given this option when you signed up. Your bill is issued on the same day each month so you need to either check your email or call 150 and choose option for billing then speak to them and find out why you were not given the option then you should set up a direct debit that way there should be no more late payment issues.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don’t even get the email all though I used to but looking back it’s at least a year since I had one yet when I pay my bill the receipt comes through to my email so they definitely have right email address 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you are not receiving ebills you need to get in touch with them to get the problem sorted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tried that one it’s an hour of my life I won’t get back Cant even get anyone to understand me

0 Kudos