Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Just changed address and taken services with me which I’m in credit of £48.11 at old address. I have my new bill under my new address which I understand no issues. I have tried for hours on the phone to find out if the credit on my old account will move to my new account or do I have to process the credit as a refund separately?   After spending many hours ringing customer services seven times in one week and being hung up on it seems there’s no customer support. Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hi Phill472

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community. Sorry that you've had to call us on several occasions about this issue.

We can transfer any credit off an old account on to your new account if you request.

The alternative option is that a cheque refund will be raised for any outstanding credit on your old account once you have disconnected and this will be sent out to you 45 days after your disconnection date.

So I can check your account to see what is going on I will pop you over a private message. click on the purple envelope top accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.