cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing wrong

gmth
On our wavelength

I have been received a email saying my bill would be £61.75, the amount it should be is £49.75, can you correct this please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gary06028
Superfast

Same with me , they are completely inept 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gmth,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've received an incorrect bill!

Have you taken a look at our Bill Explainer page to see what the additional charges are for and if they're valid?

Please take a look and let us know if the billing is still incorrect. If it is, I'll be happy to assist further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Gary06028
Superfast

Same with me , they are completely inept 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gary06028,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some billing issues!

Can you tell us a little more about the issues you're experiencing? We'll do all we can to assist.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

gmth
On our wavelength

No extras, just a wrong bill for my package

Thanks for confirming this @gmth 

Did you have any communications regarding a specific price rise that would apply to your services? If so, the price rise would still affect any new packages that were agreed. 

Does the price rise amount you were notify of explain the price difference between the you last bill and your latest bill you're querying?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

gmth
On our wavelength

I agreed a new deal on 30th April at £49.75 as I wasn't willing to renew at new prices and new contract ends Oct 2024

Ah okay, 

Your price rise would still affect the new package you have agreed in April. You should see that you package has increase on your May bill by the price rise amount that we advised to you earlier this year that was specific to you. My apologies for any confusion caused by this. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

gmth
On our wavelength

NO, that was not the agreement, what I agreed was 49.75 for 18 months, with rises in April, I certainly did not agree that a few months later you were going to raise this, this has obviously been sold to me with lies, please cancel my contract immediately, this is poorest selling I have ever come across. I do not give you permission to take funds from my account. Feel free to take me to court. I repeat cancel my direct debit

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey gmth, sorry to see how this has had you upset.

Please, visit here to view our T&Cs as well as how price increases apply in general as it will help you understand how this works.

Further than that, you'll find all the info you need to know about price increases here.

We're sorry to see you wish to cancel your services with us due to this, we do not process cancellation requests over this forum but you may view all ways to cancel here.

Let us know if this is of help to you, we're eager to advise more.

Adri
Forum Team