Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing - telephone payment line

I tried to pay my bill and there no longer seems to be an option on the phone.  What has happened to the telephone payment line?  I had to pay online which I do not like using as I have had issues with before worst case when someone from customer service, after they had cut off my services, tried to make out I hadnt paid and wouldnt even take the reference number I kept trying to give her and tried to make me pay again. 

Why has Virgin Media removed this option. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing - telephone payment line

Hello Lilblue

We are still able to to take a payment over the Phone. Just choose the option 1>1>1 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing - telephone payment line

Just tested and still the same as last night.  First 1 is is it re phone broadband or tv, then 2nd 1 as usual is are you the account holder, then next option the third 1 you have mentioned is technical help or fault and only other option is 2 for anything else which if open takes you through to customer service or if closed tells you closed as it did last night.  So payment line option not there.  Same as last night.  I did get through to a person who left me hanging with silence so I just hung up.  I then retried and pressed the  third 1 and it only covered technical help or reporting a fault.     Anyway the person who left me in silence must have reported as I requested as I gave it a few minutes and tried again.  After a bit of a gap waiting it has gone back to as it should be and now working. 

I have been with you a long time and know what I am doing.  Just wanted to clarify and I dont usually have this issue which was clearly a fault with the phone system.  All fixed now after reported and glad to hear you havent changed this.

0 Kudos