cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing query

Stylesb
Joining in

Why is customer service so terrible? Anyone else have issues randomly and then never get a call back to resolve? I’ve now received threatening letters as Virgin as incapable or doing basic things. Been a customer 10+ years and have never seen it this bad. How do other people resolve queries the AI can’t help with as I’m starting to doubt Virgin even hires humans anymore?

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there Stylesb, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Please can you expand on what is happening with your bill, has any discounts come to end for example? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Nope, volt benefits were just ignored but managed to get through to some who apologised and then added them in within 48 hours. You just weren’t using the bank details we gave you for the direct debit and then threatened to charge us more money. Again received an apology and additional charges were removed after Virgin realised they had all the information all along. Hopefully we receive the boosters for the bolt benefit at some point but won’t hold my breath. Sad indictment of society that you have to complain on twitter to get someone to contact you and sort out the problem.

Hi Stylesb,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience with our services. This is very disappointing to hear, and I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we want to provide.

You advised your Volt benefits have now been added plus incorrect charges removed and the Direct Debit set up.

You also mentioned our Pods, to order these you need to use our Connect App, with this you run a black spot check, if any are picked up the App will guide you through ordering our Wi-Fi Max.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused, if you do need any further help, do no hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.