Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problem

Fee73
Tuning in

Hi Guys 

hoping someone can assist as the forum board has been most helpful in the past 

I had a discount end and i had a bill sent for Direct Debit date of 9th oct for a bill amount for £25.01

for some reason my DD on my bank statement VM has only taken £16.01 , so on the current Bill that has just  been sent it shows that i haven't paid this £9.00 from the previous bill

Just received new Bill for Nov DD showing Bill at £40.00

but also shows the £9 not paid from previous Bill , and then also a credit for £9.00 

so just want to check if this is an issue , as never had a part payment on a bill 

I am the account holder, just looking for assistance to resolve the issue 

many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging conversation @Fee73, and pleased I was able to assist you this evening.

Do feel free to come back to our Community Forum if you experience any further billing issues or faults with the services.

Thanks,

David_Bn 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @Fee73, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion that's been caused on the billing of the services.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner and I'll have a look into this one for you.

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging conversation @Fee73, and pleased I was able to assist you this evening.

Do feel free to come back to our Community Forum if you experience any further billing issues or faults with the services.

Thanks,

David_Bn