Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing problem

Hi,

I need some help, my media BB and phone contract was finishing on 30th June I been offered a reasonable package from one of virgin media loyalty team which was £21 a month for 12 months and £50 credit to my account so I did not have to pay for first couple of months so so I accepted the offer.

Last month i the the bill to pay which I should not pay but when I rang virgin media team, they said that they can see £21 a month but no credit to my account.

I told them I got call recording where person clearly offered me £50 to my account. 

I rang the person who offered me the package he acknowledged that he will sort this problem but now they ignoring my calls my messages.

Its been many weeks now I filed complaint sending messages but no reply.

Please help and sort this problem.

• Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing problem

Hi there @Fm100

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post; I am sorry to understand that there has been some issues with your new package we offered to you. I have been able to locate your account from your forum information and I can see that you have since been in touch with us about this - the account notes advise that this has all been sorted out for you. 

I do hope that is the case from your end also - please do not hesitate to get back in touch and we'll be more than happy to take another look. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos