Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing mistake

Hi hopefully someone can help ,i canceled my contract 30 days notice on the 3rd june (£65 a month sky sports) contract end date which is 3rd july ,my billing period starts 11th of each month , so my bill for this period would be 11th june sky sports paused till 19th june ,then full price till 3july end of notice period , they rang me 29th june we discussed things i agreed a new 18month contract at £33 a month , now this new contract they have put to start on 16th july ,but they want to charge me full price up to the 16th july , now when the new contract agreed on the 29th june ,it should start then or after the old one finished on 3rd july, so this period 3rd july till 16th july isnt agreed how can they do this ?old 12month contract ended 16th june of which 30 days notice given 3rd june is this allowed ?if so i will cancel today as still in cooling of period and end on the date 3rd july.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing mistake

Great help im sure this forum is run by customer services 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing mistake

Hi waccoe1975,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community,

When you cancel and give 30 days notice if there are any bills generated in that period they will just be the standard amount as normal once the 30 days has passed and the services disconnect you will then be sent a final bill, the final bill will show any credits due because of the full months charge for a part months service.

Any credits will be sent via cheque around 40 days after the disconnection date.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos