cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issues

AccyChap
Tuning in

I'm currently in a contract with virgin media with my broadband and i received my router on the 03/01/2023 and connected it the following day but my billing schedule started on 26/12/2022 meaning I've been charged for over a week's broadband before i had setup my equipment. Surely it should have started payment when I'd started my service. Hope someone can assist with this issue. Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AccyChap,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to heer you have been billed on your first bill from a period your Router wasn't received, Our bills will only start charging from the install up to the billing date then a month in advance, have you looked into the dates on the bill, you should see 2 periods, are you seeing the date you advised on the bill itself?

Regards

Paul.

Thanks for the reply. Yes my first bill is the 26th January and i had credit for the deal i took but if my first payment is 26th January that means I've been charged from the 26th December 2022

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply AccyChap. 

Lets take a look at the account from our side to see what's been happening. 

I will pop you over a private message to take a few details and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon,

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AccyChap, 

Thank you for joining me on private message. 

I am very glad we have been able to clear this matter up. 

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat