Menu
Thatblackguy121
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Billing issue

Screenshot_20210202-103723_Chrome.jpg

This is actually my second post about the same topic after my first one was seemingly ignored.

As I have said in my previous post here it says -£19 cr just as the guy on the phone said when i talked to him this has not been reflected on the bill and im not getting a late charge because of some bs on the virgin end of things so I would like to get this sorted as soon as possible please so I can get to paying my Bill.

Actual trash customer service so far

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing issue

Posting multiple times won't get you help any faster, actually slows the process down, also risks your account being removed due to spamming and breaking forum rules.

Virgin staff do not deal with account issues here, you will need to call customer services on 0345 454 1111 at 8am is best time to avoid queues.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Thatblackguy121
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah whilst I appreciate what your saying the multiple posts seem to have worked since my post from 3 days ago got completely ignored.

Also I attempted to call them three days ago and when I did the option wasn't even available to talk to someone on the phone so I came here and now I'm here I'm being told to go back to the phone.

Great stuff what great customer service.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I understand your frustration as a fellow customer,

I've had the same issues myself.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Thatblackguy121
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just to be clear I'm 100% Not blaming you at all and I understand your just helping.

Just getting frustrated having to jump through hoops and sit aroun for hours just to get something that should be relatively easy to sort out sorted

0 Kudos